Take advantage of increased durability and cutting efficiency with 3M™ Cloth Belt 777F. This belt features a blend of 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain and aluminum oxide that outperforms aluminum oxide belts in stock removal and metal finishing applications. The heavyweight cloth backing supports high-pressure applications, performs well on heat-sensitive metals, and can be used dry or with lubricant.
Deburr, Blend, and Finish Stainless Steel:
- 3M™ Cloth Belt 777F contains a grinding aid that reduces running temperatures when used on heat-sensitive alloys like stainless steel, nickel alloys and cobalt alloys. The abrasive grain is bonded to the backing with resin to maintain durability under high heat and pressure. This belt is recommended for use on stainless steel or other exotic metal alloys for dimensioning parts, deburring, blending, and finishing castings and forgings.
Ceramic Abrasive Grain Boosts Performance:
- For increased performance, 777F products feature aluminum oxide blended with 3M ceramic abrasive grain for a harder, longer-lasting abrasive. Ceramic/aluminum oxide blend surpasses aluminum oxide abrasives in cut-rate and durability and makes the Cloth Belt 777F an excellent choice for moderate stock removal and surface preparation
Sized to Suit Your Needs
- These abrasive belts are available in various widths and lengths for sanding both wood and metal. We offer a broad selection of belts to fit most any industrial belt sander. Wider belts are used with wide belt sanders to dimension or finish wood panels, smooth rough-cut edges of metal sheets, or add a grain pattern to stainless steel sheets. Medium-width belts fit onto edge sanders for sanding flat, narrow surfaces such as panel edges; and narrow belts are used with portable belt sanders for sanding or blending wood pieces such as cabinet doors
- Moderate stock removal
- Deburring stainless steel
- Finishing stainless steel
- Surface preparation
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.
Add a Review