Buyer – Terms and Conditions to Buy Online.
Welcome to www.bluerhine.store. Our Motto is “B2B Made Simple, Efficient & Fast”.
By utilizing our services on www.bluerhine.store through registration and access, you are consenting to abide by our "Terms and Conditions" effective immediately. The policies of the website may be subject to change or updates as deemed necessary and appropriate. Therefore, it is recommended that customers regularly check these sections to stay informed of any changes made to the website. These modifications will take effect immediately upon being posted.
Any transactions, conflicts or claims that result from or are associated with this website shall be subject to and interpreted by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- "Company" means BLUE RHINE ESTORE DWC LLC including the e-commerce website www.bluerhine.store
- "Buyer" refers to the individual or entity that purchases or agrees to purchase goods from the company.
- "Goods" or "Purchase(s)" refer to the items, products, or services that the company is to provide in accordance with the terms of sale.
- "Customer," "Business," or "Trader" refers to an individual or organization conducting business, trade, or a profession in relation to contracts for goods and services, including actions taken by any other person acting on their behalf.
- "3P" stands for Third Party Seller Products, which are products that are listed and sold on the Blue Rhine Estore platform by third-party sellers through the website www.bluerhine.store platform.
Information Given to Us: When you register on our website, we collect certain information such as your name, company name, mobile number, telephone number, email, and password. While some of this information is mandatory to access certain features of our online store, you may choose not to provide certain data. However, please note that this may limit your access to certain features and benefits of our online store. The data that we collect is used to enhance your shopping experience by facilitating shipping and delivery processes. Additionally, this information helps us to identify you and to contact you as needed.
Email Communication: When you register on our website, www.bluerhine.store, we collect information provided during the registration process. After entering all of your information, simply click on the "Submit" button and your account is created. Once you complete the registration process, you will receive an email confirming the creation of your account. You can then use the email address and password provided during registration to sign in to your new account.
Information from Other Sources: Our online registration is open to everyone, allowing anyone to create a user account on our platform and buy products However, Blue Rhine EStore will not share or disclose your account information without a valid request sent from the email address associated with your account.
Information You Can Access: Customers can access current information, such as weekly deals and new product announcements, on our online store. They can also view their recent purchase history and personal/company information, including name, address, and email. Credit limit information is displayed during purchases for all customers in accordance with our terms. Credit/debit card details will not be shared with any third parties.
Does www.bluerhine.store share the information it receives? The information received through our online store is crucial to our business operations. Your data will be securely protected at all times. When purchasing products from third-party sellers, they will go through the Blue Rhine EStore channel and no information will be shared with any third-party seller.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
We have taken every precaution to ensure that shopping on our website, www.bluerhine.store, is safe and secure. Our secure server software encrypts your personal payment information as it is sent over the internet. We use the latest encryption methods to process payments and are fully compliant with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Our systems are also regularly monitored by external parties to ensure the safety of your data.
During the processing of your order, your information may be transmitted multiple times over the internet. However, it will always be encrypted to protect your privacy. We will not share, sell, or redistribute any information you provide to us to any other companies, organizations, or individuals.
Please note that all information on this website is for guidance only and is subject to change without notice. The website is regularly updated and prices and products are subject to change without notice. Additionally, www.bluerhine.store owns the copyright for all materials, product descriptions, and images on this site.
All orders placed for goods and services from us, whether in person, over the phone, through email, our website, or any other means we may allow, are subject to these Terms and Conditions and are only considered accepted by us once confirmed.
1. Price Information
Our online store follows a dynamic pricing structure, which means that prices for products may change from time to time. To get the latest pricing, customers must visit our website regularly. The prices displayed online are only valid for purchases made through www.bluerhine.store. Special offers and promotions advertised in other media, such as newspapers, may not be available online unless specifically stated. All prices displayed on our website are accurate and there are no additional hidden charges. Online prices include VAT, which will be added to the final amount due.
We reserve the right to correct pricing errors that may occur on our website, due to any reason. If this happens, you will not be obligated to proceed with your purchase. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information on our website. In the event that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will offer a suitable alternative or issue a full refund if payment has already been processed.
2. Product Purchase
To place an order through our online store, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- To register on our website, please select the "Register" option located in the top right-hand corner of the page. If you are already a registered customer, please "sign in" to your account.
- On the "Create an Account" page, you will be prompted to enter all required information to complete your registration. Once finished, registered customers will be redirected to the home page.
- To order a product through our website, first, select the item you wish to purchase. Enter the desired quantity in the text box next to the "Add to Cart" option, then add it to your cart. If the product is out of stock, you can use the "Enquiry" option or the "Chat" option located at the bottom corner of the page to send us a message. We will respond promptly with information on when the product will be back in stock or a suitable alternative.
- If you're having trouble finding a product in our catalog or have a question, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via chat and we'll respond promptly.
- After selecting a product, use the "Go to Cart" link to review and make any necessary changes to your order before proceeding to checkout.
- When prompted, enter the shipping address where you'd like the delivery to be sent. You can also save multiple addresses for future use. Click "Continue" to proceed.
- Select "Place Order" to be directed to a third-party payment authorization page to process your chosen payment method.
- Once payment is received, your order will be generated and a page with the order details and order ID will be displayed.
If you need to amend your order after it has been generated, please contact us either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID or by telephone at +971-4-8049-888 (Mon - Sat 6.00 pm – 6.00 pm). We will confirm the receipt of your order by sending an email to you.
Orders placed on www.bluerhine.store are contingent on stock availability and the validation checks outlined in section 4. Our website operates on an 'Invitation to Treat' basis and not as an 'Offer for Sale.' As a result, BLUE RHINE ESTORE DWC LLC reserves the right to reject orders for bulk, high-value, or suspicious purchases. Please note that the contract can only be concluded in English. Any orders placed and confirmed online will be considered legally binding purchase orders.
To protect against fraud, www.bluerhine.store may verify the names, addresses, and other information provided during registration against our records. We may need to contact you by phone or email to confirm details before confirming your registration or accepting your order. Any delay or failure to deliver as a result of these checks will not be our responsibility.
3. Product Description
- The descriptions of the goods in any quotation or contract are for identification purposes only. The descriptions and illustrations in the company's catalogues, price lists, and advertising materials are intended to give a general idea of the goods.
- The dimensions quoted are approximate and may vary within industry-standard tolerances.
3.1 - Third Party Products
Blue Rhine Estore allows third-party sellers to list and sell their products on www.bluerhine.store. This will be clearly indicated on the product detail page. Blue Rhine Estore facilitates transactions for these products, which are listed in the 3P Products category and are from manufacturers/distributors.
As part of our services, we offer a wide range of products through the third-party seller category and suggest products that may be of interest to you through our digital marketing platform. Customers are advised to carefully review details such as ingredients (if applicable), usage instructions, and warnings before making a purchase.
3.2 Color Tolerances
- Industry Standard Tolerances:
All of our materials are sold as raw materials, and manufacturing tolerances are to be expected. If specific tolerances are required, it is the buyer's responsibility to enquire about them before making a purchase. If necessary, please contact our sales office to discuss your requirements.
- Color Reproduction
The reproduction of color online is as accurate as technology allows; however, it is important to note that there may be slight variations in color due to the chemical composition of the products in each batch.
Availability of all goods is subject to change. We aim to maintain sufficient stock to fulfill all orders and purchases based on past demand. In case we don't have enough stock to fulfill your order, we will try to contact you using the contact information you provided to us and ask for your instructions. If you choose not to proceed with your order or part of it, due to a change in lead time, we will refund the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
5.1 – Payment (Credit/Debit Cards)
We accept payment using most major credit and debit cards. Payment will be processed before the dispatch of your purchase and products will only be released upon receipt of full payment.
Please note that all credit and debit card payment charges are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. In the event that the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver the products.
5.2 - Payment (Pre-Authorized Account Customers)
- Unless otherwise stated, payment is required to be made in cash or by cheque as per the agreed terms, from the date of invoice. Any failure to make payment for deliveries and installments under this or any other contract between the buyer and BLUE RHINE ESTORE DWC LLC will result in the right to delay, suspend or cancel deliveries in whole or part, at the company's discretion and without any notice or liability.
- The company also reserves the right to refuse, limit or withdraw credit facilities without notice, explanation or liability.
5.3 - Payment for Third-Party Products
For purchases of third-party products, payment must be made through a credit/debit card when ordering online or through cash on delivery (COD). Credit facilities are not available for these products.
All information provided by or on behalf of www.bluerhine.store in relation to the products displayed on this site, including data, recommendations, or otherwise, is based on manufacturers' research and is believed to be reliable. However, our online store assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the application, processing, and use of the products or any infringement of third-party rights in intellectual or industrial property based on the product information or any consequences thereof.
The buyer is responsible for verifying the quality, usage, and processing methods of any product based on the information provided in the datasheet by the manufacturer before placing an order.
The manufacturer's guarantee or warranty certificates are available on request. If you would like to receive a copy of a warranty or guarantee for a product prior to purchase, please write to email@example.com.
7.1 - Delivery of Goods
Within the UAE
We can provide free and quick delivery to addresses closer to our distribution centres/warehouses. However, for deliveries to locations beyond 15km, there may be a slightly longer delivery lead time. We will advise any such delays to your order once it has been received by us for processing. In these circumstances, you will not be bound to continue with your purchase and will be asked to confirm that you wish to proceed.
Your order will be delivered either by our own vehicles or by a delivery partner. A signature is required for all deliveries. If your order contains more than one product the individual products may, on occasion, be sent in multiple dispatches, depending on your special priority or based on the stock availability at our warehouses.
A delivery charge of AED 50.00 shall be applied to all those orders with an overall value less than AED 300.00 (exclusive of VAT).
Outside the UAE – International Shipping.
The prices displayed on our website are based on Ex Works terms, meaning the seller is only responsible for delivering the goods to a predetermined location and the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
After receiving your order, we will contact you by email to arrange the freight and provide you with the lowest cost option for shipping by air or sea to your destination. Dispatch of the shipment will only be made after payment is received for both the goods and freight. Credit card and TT payment in advance are the only available payment methods for international customers.
Please note that stock is subject to availability and payment confirmation is required to secure your order.
7.2 - Delivery Time
Delivery time is calculated in working days or working weeks. Our warehouse and customer service hours are Monday to Saturday 9 am – 6 pm UAE time zone.
From the receipt of your order, we will make every effort to deliver your chosen items within 3-4 hours, as long as the goods are in stock unless a longer delivery time is specified on the product information page or written quotation. Please note that deliveries to locations more than 15km from our distribution warehouses may take longer.
Delivery is considered complete once we have received a signature accepting the delivery.
7.3 – Shipping Charges
Shipping charges will be added based on the billing/shipping location.
We make every effort to meet the delivery times specified in this section, but occasionally, delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed. If we become aware of an unexpected delay, we will inform you if possible.
Please note that all quoted delivery times are estimates only and www.bluerhine.store and/or BRGT will not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from failed or late delivery, regardless of the cause.
8. Returns, Cancellations & Refunds
We only accept returns if the goods are received damaged. Customers can cancel their orders up to 15 calendar days after receiving the goods by requesting a "purchase return" document and we will process the refund within 7-10 days of receiving the returned goods.
Please note that products under clearance price, discontinued items, and obsolete items are not eligible for return. To notify us of your cancellation/return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice details.
Refunds for transactions made on www.bluerhine.store will be made through the original payment method or can be kept as credit for the next purchase.
8.1 Warranty Claim, Returns and Refund for Third-Party Products
We pride ourselves on sourcing high-grade quality products. In the event of receiving damaged goods, warranty or guarantee claims should be made through Blue Rhine Estore. The material will be thoroughly inspected by us before accepting the claim. Claims will only be accepted if it is found to be a manufacturing defect.
Please note that you are responsible for taking reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession, and they must be returned to us before we can issue a refund. If any damage is noticed during this process, a refund or order cancellation will not be initiated.
9. Faulty, Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Goods
If you purchase a product from us that is found to be faulty, damaged, or incorrectly supplied, we will, at our discretion, either supply a replacement product or provide you with a refund.
Please return the goods to us using one of the following methods:
- By a Hired Delivery Service: It is recommended that you inform us by email or telephone before returning any goods. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the items during transit when returned in this manner. Therefore, it is strongly suggested that you use a recorded and insured delivery service. If the returned products are lost or damaged during transit, we reserve the right not to issue a refund for any amounts associated with such loss or damage.
- Goods Collection by Us: We can arrange for the collection of the goods from you free of charge, but only from the location where the original delivery was made. In all cases, the returned product must be accompanied by our delivery note or other proof of purchase. Upon receipt, we will examine the product or may need to return it to the manufacturer for examination. Our goal is to dispatch a replacement product, which is subject to stock availability or issue a refund within 7-10 days.
10. Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or by any means prohibited under these terms and conditions. You shall not use this site in any manner, which may harm www.bluerhine.store or other parties or adversely affect the site functionality or its use by others. You shall not attempt or obtain from or through this site any information that is not already and intentionally made available from or through it.
11. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be held responsible for any failure to fulfill its obligations under the contract if such failure is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its control, including but not limited to an "Act of God" (such as natural disasters), war, government actions or regulations, fire, flood, sabotage, accident, strike or lockout, and shall not be liable for any resulting loss or damage.
12. Copyright, Legal Interpretation and Severance
All materials and information on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, and images, belong to www.bluerhine.store or their respective owners and are protected by copyright laws in the United Arab Emirates. Any trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Copyright and Database Rights for Third Party Products:
All materials displayed on the individual product pages, including text, graphics, images, and videos, are the property of Blue Rhine Estore and its suppliers and are protected under copyright and intellectual property laws. You are not permitted to use or reproduce any of this content without obtaining written permission from us.
- Legal Interpretation:
This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be resolved by the courts of the United Arab Emirates.
If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
13. After-sales Support
14. Complaints and Queries
If you have any issues or concerns with our online service or if you have any questions or comments related to an order placed online, please contact us through e-mail at email@example.com, by phone at +971-4-8049-888, or by using the "Chat" option at the bottom of the page. We will do our best to assist you.
By confirming the registration, you are automatically opted into receiving marketing emails about our new products, special offers, sales, and other promotions. However, in case you no longer wish to receive our marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any given time by clicking the link which can be found below any of our emails.