- Scotch-Brite™ SE Surface Conditioning Belt is designed and built to last.
- These belts are made of resin-reinforced non-woven fibre that resists wear and sharp edges when used for cleaning, blending, deburring and finishing on a variety of metals.
- Use durable Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Belt for low-stretch applications such as cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing all types of metals.
- These belts are built to last, comprising of resin-reinforced non-woven fibre that resists loading, also under-cutting or gouging the workpiece.
- They use coarse-grade aluminium oxide abrasive, which cuts fast for the duration of the belt while maintaining superior edge durability.
- All these belts are suitable for low-stretch applications.
- This belt also included a woven fabric (scrim) in our conditioning products, embedded in the nylon structure, for additional strength and durability in edge work, deburring and efficient blending of all metal types.
- The non-woven material combined with abrasive grain is an ideal way to add a great finish, or to remove burrs.
- These Scotch-Brite belt Surface Conditioning belts use coarse-grade aluminium oxide abrasive, which offers a fast cut-rate and long life. This mineral is a tough, durable abrasive that continually self-fractures during use, to expose fresh cutting edges. By comparison, traditional abrasives, such as garnet, quickly wear down with use.
- Aluminium oxide abrasive cuts fast, with hardness, strength and low heat retention, making it suitable for a variety of substrates and ideal for grinding, sanding and finishing. Belt sanders are used for rapid grinding, sanding and finishing on a variety of surfaces. Depending on the material being worked, sanding wheels and discs may clog, quickly making them less efficient, while belt sanders continue to sand without clogging because small grooves in the abrasive belt open as they go around the arc of the drive wheel.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.
Add a Review