DSTT are lightweight tissues coated with a rubber-based adhesive. Similar to double sided paper products
- DSTT provides conformability and more stability than adhesive transfer tapes.
- DSTT is recommended for mounting light objects and may be used to laminate cork, paper, plastic, and textiles.
- DSTT are made from non-woven-tissue paper coated on both sides with acrylic adhesive or hot melt rubber adhesive and laminated with release paper.
- Tissue Tapes are made with wide range of adhesives to get different adhesion levels and applications.
Excellent tack and good strength for immediate bonding, good resistance to solvent, heat and chemical.
- Foam & felt lamination in automobile industries, splicing of films/paper/ oils, lamination and fastening in paper/plastic and printing industries, adhere posters & envelopes, in shoe and leather industry, for computerized embroidery.
- Mounting nameplates, metal/polycarbonate, scrapbooking, cardstocks, glitter, cards, boxes, heat embossing.
- All types of arts and crafts, photography, scrapbooking, glitter cardstocks, cards, boxes, personal die-cutting machines.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.
Add a review