BOPP Brown (Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene) packing tapes coated with a water-based adhesive are the most used in medium to heavy-duty carton sealing, Shipping, Inventory management, logistics, and Signage Industries.
- It is made of thermoplastic polymer, that can be used in hot and cold temperatures, the tape has an uneven structure and has high tensile strength making it perfect for packing.
- The rough structure and high durability make the product the best material for packing and labeling.
- It is also proof against erosion, moisture, and various chemical solvents.
- BOOP Tapes thickness is thin, transparent in appearance, non-toxic, easy to use, and high efficiency.
- It is also high resistance to buffering strength.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.