- Aluminum foil tape is processed with pure aluminum and adhesives, the metal has good strength and extensibility.
- Foil tapes are used mostly in the HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, & Air-Conditioning) industry to seal of vapor in ducting systems, or for thermal conductivity, moisture and chemical resistance, and heat and light reflectance.
- The tape is used ideally for sealing joints, seams against moisture and vapor on foil jacketing insulation.
- The tape is suitable for many other permanent sealing, holding, splicing or masking applications requiring the protection offered by a foil backing, and used for repair home leaks, flat garage cracks in many roofs, as rubber or neoprene. Leaks in windowsills, water seepage, RV exterior, under house, garden pond, water pipe's split.
- The smooth surface tape has a high reflectivity and is more thermally insulated.
• It is also a good camper supply to help you seal camper crack. • High temperature resistant, heat insulated, moisture proof, wear resistant, durable and not easy to be aged.
Indoor air conditioning pipe, refrigerator, water heater, temporary sealing pipe, heat pipe coating, flue seal, car's exhaust pipe, motorcycle exhaust pipe, vehicle air condition system, etc.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.
Add a review