- S275JR is the most used mild & hot-rolled steel.
- It has excellent welding properties and is suitable for grinding, punching, tapping, drilling, and machining processes.
- Many applications like warehouses, Industrial and Commercial Structures, Buildings (Including Pre-fabricated building) and Bridges
- It is used in bolted, riveted or welded construction of bridges, buildings and oil rigs.
- It is used in forming tanks, bins, bearing plates, fixtures, rings, templates, jigs, sprockets, cams, gears, base plates, forgings, ornamental works, stakes, brackets, automotive and agricultural equipment, frames, machinery parts and it is used for various parts obtained by flame cutting such as in parking garages, walkways, boat landing ramps and trenches.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.