- Medium-density fiberboard(MDF) is the most versatile building material I know of because it’s inexpensive and fairly durable, medium-density fiberboard is a good choice for practical projects like shelving and storage cabinets. But MDF wood is great for decorative projects too.
- The smooth surface of medium-density fiberboard is perfect for painting, and a router leaves crisp profiles with no splintering, burning, or tear-out.
- MDF is basically sawdust and glue, fused together under pressure and heat. It varies in color from tan to chocolate brown.
- It is easy to take any color where wood takes long tenure for staining different colors
- MDF does not have knots or kinks which disturbs the smooth surface.
- MDF is resistant to some insects as some chemicals are used for the processing of MDF.
- It can be painted or stained and given a look just the same as real wood. So, it can replace the place of wood furniture.
- Depiction on MDF is easier than on wood.
- MDF has no grain as it’s not a natural product, it’s easy to cut, drill without damage.
- It has excellent machining character for its suitable density.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.
Add a review