Saudi Rockwool Panels are manufactured in accordance with ASTM C 612 as both rigid and semi-rigid to suit a wide range of compressive strength requirements as well as suitable for operating temperature range up to 750 degrees C.
The Rockwool Panels are suitable for thermal, acoustic & Fire resistance requirements.
Applications - BUILDINGS
- External Façade
- Curtain Wall
- Roof(Overdeck / Underdeck)
- Floor Insulation (Acoustic / Thermal)
- Kitchen Exhaust Duct
- Fire Barrier / Joint Filler / Fire Wall Penetration
- Acoustic Insulation of Mechanical Rooms / Equipment
- Other Thermal, Fire & Acoustic Applications.
Applications - INDUSTRIALS
- Flange Boxes
- Fire Proofing of Steel Structure / Cable Trays
- Acoustic Insulation of Equipment’s at high Temperatures.
Aluminium Foil Onside(FSK)
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.