A digital (or electronic) caliper is a precision instrument used to take very accurate measurements. It is the most recent innovation in caliper technology
Measurements can be clearly read from the caliper’s LCD display. The LCD screen takes the place of the dial indicator of the dial caliper and the vernier scale of the vernier caliper and makes the digital caliper much easier to use.
Digital calipers can take measurements in both metric and imperial units, and some also allow fractional measurements to be taken.
The user can convert their measurements from one system to the other by pressing the mm/ inch button.
The zero button enables the user to zero the caliper at any point.
This feature makes calibration much more straightforward than with other types of calipers.
- A large LCD screen that is easy to use and read even under strong sunlight. It provides accurate measurement.
- Measurement range: 0 - 6"/ 0 - 150mm; Resolution: 0.01"/ 0.1mm; Accuracy: ±0.2mm/0.01"..
- Caliper can be used to measure inside and outside diameter, depth, and step with 2 sets of jaws.
- The Inch/MM modes can be switched easily
- 1.5V Button Cell
- Caliper made of Stainless Steel
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel and etched markings
- Box for transportation and storage
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.