A hacksaw is mainly used for cutting thin metal such as aluminum, brass, steel, or copper. Hacksaws are also used for cutting plastics such as PVC, PEX, or ABS on pipes or on sheet goods made of PVC, polystyrene, and more.
- Comfortable full handle with the patented for better grip and control
- A full grip protects knuckles
- Sturdy all-steel painted frame
- Blade Length (in): 12"
- Blades can be positioned at a 45-degree or 90-degree cutting angle.
- Quick-release blade changing mechanism ensures ease of use
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.