A glass vacuum lifter is a piece of technology that creates a vacuum suction between the machine and the glass for a bond, allowing for easy maneuverability of glass. This allows workers to transport glass safely and efficiently in multiple industries and fields for all purposes.
How to lift a Sheet/Glass:
Using a handheld vacuum cup will make handling the glass a lot safer. Position the vacuum cup near the bottom edge of the glass. Test the vacuum cup on the glass to ensure that the vacuum is maintained. Make sure the glass is clean and dry.
- Load capacity of 56 KG per cup
- Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces
- Valve levers permit the quick and complete release
- Check valve that allows re-pumping without loss of remaining vacuum
- Available in single-plate, two-plate, and three-plate variants.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.