Combination pliers are called such because they can perform a combination of jobs. They are most typically used for gripping, compressing, bending, twisting, extracting, and cutting various materials
- This 8-inch Combination Plier is made of nickel steel and has undergone a high-frequency hardening treatment to provide strong and durable jaws and cutting edges.
- Combination pliers have a rubber handle, which is non-slip and comfortable, suitable for long-term use
- Combination Pliers are suitable for twisting screws, wire cutting, wire twisting, pulling, and nail removal. Pliers are widely used by artisans, electricians, and electronics repair.
- The pliers are manufactured with nickel steel, choose it to ensure your life for the tool needs, Precision-hardened plier heads can maintain toughness in work.
- Great tool for general, hobby, or craft use, especially useful for jewelry craftsmen, artisans, electricians, and engineers.
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.