Right-cut snips are for making right-cutting steel, aluminum, UPVC, wire mesh, copper, plastic, and leather with serrated cutting edges. Cuts up to 18ga cold-rolled steel or 22ga stainless steel.
Designed to be long lasting with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer and efficient with an auto release mechanism that provides for fast one-handed operation and offset angled blades that provide clearance between the handles and cutting material.
- Made of high-quality steel
- Comfortable handle grip
- Polished head.
- Made of Chrome Nickel steel
- The cutting edge is hardened
- Drop-forged steel, highly durable
- Slip-resistant, comfortable grip, and bi-material handle
Click here to visit our corporate site to learn about more products.