- A single component, neutral cure, gun-grade ﬁre stopping sealant
- An elastomeric, high-performance sealant capable of meeting the joint movement requirements in ﬁre rated joints
- Excellent weather and UV resistance with non-corrosive properties
- Has excellent adhesion and high-flexibility
- Tested for up to 4 hours ﬁre rating at Efectos, and is approved by UAE Civil Defense for both through penetrations and joint applications
- Suitable for application on steel, copper, EMT Pipes, and fiberglass pipe insulation
- Great for constructions joints that seal cable building assemblies, concrete & CMU, and gypsum wallboard
- Can last up to a year in unopened packaging in a dry and cool storage place, at a temperature of 30°C or below.
Application surface should be dry and dust, rust, and grease-free. Cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° and apply sealant on a substrate. The tool immediately spread the sealant against the surface to give it a smooth finish.
Not for use in stoves, ﬁreplaces, or other areas routinely exposed to high heat or ﬂames, recommended only for use in passive ﬁre containment systems. Do not allow the product to freeze. An uncured sealant may irritate eyes, respiratory system, and skin. In case of direct contact, rinse immediately with water. It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. Do not ingest.