- Dolphin – Fire-Stop Acrylic Sealant is a single-component; high-performance sealant designed for internal perimeter pointing of fire-rated Door & Window frames which can resist heat up to 250°C.
- It has good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates without the use of a primer.
- Fire blocking applications in the annular space around Wires, Pipes, Ducts, Vents, Cable lines, and other penetrations to the Building Envelope
- Sealing joints, voids, and irregular holes in firewalls, partitions, and other structures also for maintaining the integrity of Pipes and Cables that penetrate them
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated Door and Window frames
The application surface should be dry, dust, rust, and grease-free. Cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° and apply sealant on a substrate. The tool immediately spreads the sealant against the surface to give it a smooth finish.
It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. In the case of direct contact, rinse immediately with water. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Shelf-Life:
24 months in unopened packaging in a dry and cool storage place, at a temperature 30°C or below.